How to hire at Silicon Milkroundabout
If you are part of a company that would be interested in hiring at an event, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a range of prices, suitable for any stage of company. We’ll help you every step of the way, so that you make the perfect hires to grow your business.
Why hire at Silicon Milkroundabout?
Our event is all about bringing together some of the UK's most exciting companies with over 3000 job seeking Software Engineers, Product Experts, Designers and Tech Marketers.
We help you shortcut the traditional and loooong hiring process, because we know that a 1 minute face-to-face with a candidate will tell you more than a piece of paper ever could.
Why have a pitch?
Silicon Milkroundabout is a huge event, and looking to hire independently at it is a bit like trying to fish for jelly. Having a pitch at the event gives you a range of benefits:
- Be approachable; A pitch gives you an approachable station, where you can get your feet firmly on the ground, and where candidates can approach you.
- Be featured; Your company will be featured on our website and in the booklet which gets given to every candidate. Your job roles will be listed in both cases, which allows candidates to research you before, during and after the event.
- Attract Candidates; Be creative with your pitch! Customise signage, bring colour and show yourself off!
- Get our help; As a company, you can tell us what sort of candidates you’re looking for. We customise our outreach according to company demand to make sure that the right people are there for you!
- Get your name out; Silicon Milkroundabout is known for attracting attention - climb on our back and you’ll get a great view!
- Show off your product; With a pitch, you get plug sockets and a private wifi network, which allow you to show off your product properly to potential hires.
- Be part of the tech community; Silicon Milkroundabout is not just a hiring event - we’re also a proud adhesive for London’s tech scene. Connections between companies are just as valuable as connections with candidates, and can often result in strong friendships and mutual benefits.
We’re keen to support all sizes of company, and all stages of funding. In fact, diversity is integral to why Silicon Milkroundabout works. As a result, we have a wide range of pitch sizes and prices to suit all types of company, from bootstrapped to high growth.
To find out more, and to receive a company information pack, please email email@example.com.